Who could have imagined 20 years ago that robots would trade on virtual exchanges, earning huge sums for their owners? Now, a CoinRule scalper-trading bot review will not surprise anyone. Let’s take a closer look at this trading platform.
What is CoinRule?
To the question «What is CoinRule?» its creators answer in an excellent way: it is a convenient and safe platform for organizing automatic trading on the main crypto exchanges.
Reputation of CoinRule
CoinRule is a relatively young and developing platform that has managed to win the favor of both novice traders and seasoned professionals. The developers value the reputation of the project and pay a lot of attention to the security of transactions, the training of newcomers and the evolution of the cryptocurrency market.
How long has CoinRule been in business?
An international team of developers, designers, planners, programmers and economists launched the CoinRule project in 2019 and has been steadily gaining momentum ever since.
Where is CoinRule based?
The headquarter of CoinRule is located in London, England, UK.
Who is the CEO of CoinRule?
This post at CoinRule is held by Mr. Gabriel Musella.
Pros and Cons of CoinRule
Every popular product has advantages and drawbacks. In our opinion, the CoinRule platform has the following:
CoinRule: Pros ✔
- Convenient and intuitive interface;
- Suitable for beginners;
- Availability of free plan;
- About 150 templates of ready-made trading strategies;
- Ability to design your own strategies and Backtesting support;
- Multi-stage data protection system;
- Excellent real-timed CoinRule customer support service;
- Impressive database of educational material.
CoinRule: Cons ❌
- No CoinRule mobile app so far;
- No free trial demo versions of paid plans.
How safe and secure is CoinRule?
CoinRule compared to competitors, takes a comprehensive approach to the security system:
- Communication between the platform, exchanges, the server and other units is provided using a secure TLS 1.2 and 1.3 connection;
- Each client has personal keys encrypted using a symmetric block cipher algorithm (AES-256), which are kept in a special separate storage;
- Connection to the databases is carried out using API keys, which do not have access to your funds in the electronic wallet;
- CoinRule does not store your passwords in its database, but uses UKey1 for a secure connection based on advanced technologies;
- All transactions are carried out through the Stripe payment system and marked MIT. It means that they are confidential and are not available to either the platform or the payment system;
- In addition, CoinRule cooperates with Cloudflare, which provides qualified assistance against DDoS attacks.
Thus, using CoinRule trading bots is safe for both your personal data and your wallet. After receiving such information, a question like «Is CoinRule legit or secure?» disappears by itself.
CoinRule Pricing and Plans
There are currently four CoinRule pricing plans on offer: one free and three paid.
- Starter. Cost: free
- Hobbyist. USD 29.99/month
- Trader. USD 59.99/month
- Pro.USD 449.99/month
CoinRule offers a 25% discount with an annual subscription.
What exchanges does CoinRule support?
Currently there are 11 CoinRule supported exchanges. This list includes Binance, Bitfinex, Bitmex, Bitstamp, Bitpanda Pro, Coinbase Pro, HitBTC, OKEX, Liquid, Poloniex and Kraken.
How to start using CoinRule
Even if you are a beginner, setting up a trading bot is not difficult:
- First, you need to register on the platform and create your account;
- Then you should choose the exchange on which you are going to make orders;
- The next step, you either build your strategy (Rule), or choose a ready-made Rule from the available templates.
What can you do with CoinRule?
Using automatic templates or Advanced strategies (Rules) you can place orders by buying or selling cryptocurrency on certain exchanges 24/7.
CoinRule Demo Account
This is a great opportunity to test your trading strategy on a first-class simulator. You are allocated 10 Bitcoins and 100 Ethereum for virtual paper trading within the Binance exchange. Practice and achieve maximum results with your strategy before entering the real market.
CoinRule Review Conclusion
Taking into account the wide range of possibilities when using the template Rules, the availability of tools for creating your own strategy, a serious level of data security, the presence of a large amount of sensible training information, there is every chance that the platform will be among the stable leaders of the cryptocurrency market soon.